La Redazione Consiglia

I migliori articoli su Arredamento.it

I PHONE ed il caldo

non usate i vostri Iphone ma soprattutto non lasciateli in macchina se la temperatura e' elevata

Apple has acknowledged that its new iPhone 3GS may be having some issues with regards to temperature its new smartphone can reach under normal circumstances.

The company has been forced to issue a set of guidelines that will help users keep their handsets within a comfortable temperature range, thereby avoiding overheating problems.

The iPhone 3/3GS they say, should be operated "in a place where the temperature is between 0º and 35º C". Failure to do so could shorten the battery life or cause the phone to temporarily stop working.

The manufacturer suggests that the phone be stored in places where "the temperature is between -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F)". Temperature in cars, it says, will often exceed the upper limit.

It also advises users not to use resource-hungry applications like streaming media or GPS over a long period as they put significant strain on the device's hardware.

Failure to follow these could cause the display to dim, weaker cellular signal and finally a temperature warning may appear on the device's screen saying that the "iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it".

Apple's move comes after reports that white iPhones tend to turn pinkish brown quickly due to overheating. Furthermore, it also looks like the new iPhone OS 3.0 update might cause older iPhone 2G and 3G to overheat.

http://www.network.itproportal.com/port ... KEY5MxTF&D
The Sisterhood of The Calf 40
less is more, always

uhm, lo dirò a mio padre.. comodo comunque eh! a parte che se lasci un iphone in macchina, può solo andarti bene le lo trovi (ancora) surriscaldato... :roll:
Immagine
Immagine

ho seguito la problematica su macrumors.com e sembra siano tutte caxxate, il colore l'hanno lasciato giù i gusci nei quali erano stati messi gli iphone.

Tranquilli lasciatelo pure sul cruscotto tutto il giorno, ma per stare più tranquilli ancora ditemi dove parcheggiate...
Ciao

M@Co

si si, io ero solito lasciare il mio iphone da 700€ sul cruscotto in agosto... poi ho letto che non gli faceva bene così ora non lo faccio più. :lol:

il nokia invece continuo a lasciarcelo perchè essendo finlandese ama stare un po' a 50-60 gradi perchè su da lui fa freddo...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ah, a mio cuggino gliene è esploso uno in mano e ora non ce l'ha più.... (la mano).

in generale bisogna stare attenti a non lasciare nulla di elettronico (e anche non) al sole...
mi sa che anche il Nokia E51 è in qualche modo predisposto al surriscaldarsi più di altri...
Joao